See all jobs
Feb 28th, 2022
Instructor Partnerships Manager, Supply Program
About the Role:
Udemy is looking for an Instructor Partnership Supply Program Manager to join our fast-growing Global Content team. This role is integral to Udemy’s success and will focus on scaling our ability to source and manage the best instructor talent to help us continue to expand and grow our subscription content
In this role, you will take ownership over sourcing from our existing Instructor population who teach in non-English languages and identify potential Instructors that we should partner with to create and contribute key content to keep the market and Udemy Business Collection thriving. You will build a pipeline of qualifying instructors and deliver on quarterly topic publication goals. This role will partner closely with Content Strategy, Marketing, Support, and Learning & Development to drive forward successful instructor content.
This is a full-time remote position.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Leverage data to identify and engage instructors in Udemy’s Supply Program geared at delivering new content that drives value for both Udemy and the instructor
- Pitch, incentivize and project manage a pipeline of instructors to publish on high-priority content targets that keep our subscription collection fresh and relevant for our learners
- Verify that the content in development meets our high-quality subscription standards
- Develop and distribute best practices to enable instructors to successfully market and launch their courses
- Collect and funnel Instructor feedback and insights that help shape our content priority roadmap back to our Content Strategy team
We're Excited About You Because You Have:
- 2+ years working with customers in relationship management, project management capacity and can demonstrate a track record of successful content acquisition or content management.
- You can effectively influence/ pitch/ convince customers of new opportunities
- You are organized, self-starting, and able to manage multiple projects effectively
- You are a team player with exceptional communication skills to interact with internal and external individuals across diverse backgrounds
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker who enjoys identifying creative solutions to problems
Bonus Points For:
- Keeping up with a variety of technology domains (certifications, data science, and programming languages) to help shape future innovation with content initiatives
- Additional language expertise or experience working on international business growth
- Familiarity with curriculum development & best practices
- Experience with Salesforce content management
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world.
The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.