See all jobs
Mar 1st, 2022
Cloud Application Engineer
Hatch I.T. is partnering with IronNet to find a Cloud Application Engineer, see details below:
IronNet's mission is simple:
Deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. For decades, companies have been defending against cyber attacks on their own while adversaries have been organizing themselves into sophisticated hacker networks, until now with IronNet Collective Defense.
Bringing together some of the best minds in cybersecurity and an unmatched team of experts from industry, government, and academia, IronNet was born to more effectively defend enterprises, sectors, and nations against highly organized cyber adversaries and increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Come join the Cloud Applications team as a highly skilled software engineer, where you'll showcase your expertise with both front-end and back-end development. This team is responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and supporting APIs, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Design and develop front-end application architecture.
- Develop presentation-layer API interfaces to support user interfacing applications.
- Work with database systems and core microservices.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for design features.
- See projects through from conception to finished product.
- Meet both technical and customer needs.
You may be the person we need if your background aligns with the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Industry experience as a Software Engineer with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Go, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with relational database technology (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Experience with creating and running Docker images and containers.
- Great problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status