See all jobs
Mar 3rd, 2022
Presentation Designer, Creative team
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We’re looking for well-rounded designers to help us explore, reinvent and communicate everything from digital art to the way money works — independent thinkers who believe in a tomorrow where cryptocurrency spreads wealth inclusively and enables new forms of creativity.
At Kraken we’re building an adventure, one that requires creative people who aren’t afraid to cast aside established ways of doing things to create entirely new, delightful experiences for millions of customers across the 100+ countries Kraken operates in.
Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a passionate
- Creative team responsible for strategizing, ideating and producing a variety of modern design assets
- Create high quality, delightfully designed presentations collaborating with different parts of our organization from marketing to finance to security
- Create, refine and maintain presentation templates and style guides used by cross-functional teams
- Actively participate in design reviews both seeking and giving meaningful and supportive feedback
- Help grow our inclusive design team culture with your unique personality
- Take full accountability for your work and exercise consideration of every detailUphold and further develop Kraken brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards
What we look for
- Design experience in startups or agencies, working with a variety of teams on a multitude of projects
- A strong portfolio showcasing detail-oriented design work, strategic thinking and provocative creative
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- Natural storytellers with a demonstrated ability to showcase work, rationalize decisions and communicate concepts
- Mastery of Adobe CC, and a working knowledge of Figma, google slides and keynote
- Ability to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Ability to execute significant amounts of slides without shortcutting the aesthetics
- Desire to thrive within a fast-paced, emerging industry with a variety of design challenges
Nice to have but not necessary
- Experience in crypto or a growing interest in the industry
- Remote working experience
- Experience with animation/motion
Location Tagging: #EU #US #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-BL1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know