See all jobs
Mar 3rd, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Kraken is seeking a highly-motivated, data-driven Affiliate Lead to build our global affiliate strategy. Reporting to the Paid Acquisition Lead of Growth Marketing, the candidate will be focused on scaling affiliate campaigns while owning existing and new affiliate relationships. This role will be a key member of the Paid Growth Marketing team and will work closely with the numerous stakeholders including product, design, data analytics and brand marketing. This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one.
- Develop and lead global affiliate partnerships programs that maximize performance in order to drive efficient customer acquisition.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, and recommend ways to increase affiliate related sign-ups and revenues.
- Develop and present a quarterly affiliate campaign calendar and rollout plans for acquisition and product launch campaigns.
- Provide insight on new opportunities, business trends, and challenges or concerns related to affiliate channels.
- Prepare reports at regularly scheduled cadence (weekly/monthly/quarterly) for internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams on goals and deliverables needed for campaign launches.
- 5+ years of related experience in affiliate marketing with a proven track record of success in negotiating and optimizing affiliate deals in a face-paced environment.
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, offering innovative solutions, and testing new approaches.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and experience with platforms such as CJ, Impact, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in driving campaign performance for measurable results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills.
- Must be adaptable and handle risk and uncertainty effectively.
- B2C experience is a must.
- No Crypto experience necessary.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with non-US markets is a huge plus.
#EU #US #LI-AG1 #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know