See all jobs
Mar 4th, 2022
Senior Product Manager
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to give everyone a chance at love. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a passionate, talented Senior Product Manager, Growth to help us build the future of dating. This person will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and analytics to drive initiatives that deliver on our business goals while staying true to our brand mission. We are looking for highly entrepreneurial PM leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company and value moving quickly.
- Lead a team from ideation to execution of innovative features that drive growth. You will drive fast-paced product iteration cycles - learning, pre-testing, ideating, building, measuring. You will collaboratively dig in to help figure out how to get things done with your Design and Engineering counterparts
- Develop deep understanding of problem, identify and initiate opportunities for new projects or focus areas
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead usability studies, research and market analysis to understand “whys” of consumer behavior and generate product decisions that enhance user satisfaction. Work jointly with designers to ideate and validate ideas as early as possibly in the process. Follow up with a well-honed product development process, including creating a system that enables effective testing of ideas, strong intra team communications, and culture of learning and development. Develop requirements using different tools as needed - problem & use case narratives, breadboards & fat-marker designs or rough technical designs/wireframes/illustrations as appropriate.
- Own results for your features and KPIs.
- Maintain accountability - lead investigations when core metrics are soft, followed by a clear plan of attack to address the issues. Work with Analytics to create an automated dashboards and data visualizations to track customer engagement KPIs
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Growth. Founders are welcome and preferred!
- Data-driven decision makingCritical thinking/analytical leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- iOS and Android consumer app experience. Experience with ecosystem requirements for both platforms, and full-stack development methodologies.
- Sufficient technical skills to understand technologies, read and understand technical requirement documentation, API documentation, etc.
- Demonstration of CMB values: Collaboration, Accountability, Courageous candor, Ownership, Continuous learning