See all jobs
Mar 4th, 2022
Senior Product Manager
Redox is on a mission to remove friction in the adoption of healthcare technology. We are widely recognized as the industry leader in exchanging complex healthcare data and handle more than 12 million patient records per day. Last year we raised a $45M Series D round led by Adams Street Partners to fuel our continued growth. Redox has been a distributed company since 2014 and we know how to do remote work right.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead discovery on new product areas that will drive company growth in 2024 and beyond. This is a critical role that will lead ideation, research, and validation of initiatives that will become the core of our product offering in the coming years. You will touch base with executive leadership from across the company on a regular basis and leverage your entrepreneurial skill set to drive the company forward.
As a Sr. Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the research, validation, and initial development of future Redox product opportunities
- Build a small, agile team and build an operating model optimizing for fast validation and iteration of ideas with willingness to throw away previous work as needed
- Work closely with product leadership and stakeholders across the company to review concepts, share learnings and share context
Our ideal Sr. Product Manager will have:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a SaaS software companies
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Finely tuned product-thinking skills including reasoning from first principles
- Experience as a founder or early stage employee at a pre product-market fit company a plus
- Ability to operate independently, make fast decisions and find needed context from internal stakeholders
- Experience leveraging prospect, customer, operational, industry data and intuition to identify potential high leverage opportunities
- Experience rapidly validating opportunities with a market and identifying largest potential points of leverage
- Experience building MVP solutions and rapidly iterating with real customers to build market winning products
- Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role and comfort adapting to filling team needs across disciplines
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!