See all jobs
Mar 8th, 2022
Senior QA Analyst - Trading Technology
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
The position is for an experienced Senior QA Analyst who will perform all QA for the backend Trading engine. The candidate should have strong system analysis skills and a solid background in manual testing. Experience of either creating, implementing or hands on executing automated testing suites is something that would be beneficial.
Day-to-day tasks include requirements and specification analysis, test planning, test case execution, defect reporting as well as status reporting. The candidate will be required to develop manual test cases with a view to automating them and therefore the role would suit somebody who has experience of/ willing to get involved at all stages of the STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and not just test automation.
- Defining and executing manual test packs across internal back office applications
- Creation, execution, and maintenance of automated regression packs using internally developed Keyword Driven Framework, standalone automated scripts or industry standard applications and testing tools
- Replicating issues that are raised by Support teams to understand customer issues and subsequent re-testing of releases, which include fixes
- Defect reporting and tracking through to resolution
- Interfacing with development, support, infrastructure, and business teams
- Functional, regression, performance, and failover testing
- Project management (QA), Requirements analysis/test planning
- Minimum 5 years QA/Testing experience preferably in the financial services/trading technology sector.
- An understanding of all stages of the SDLC.
- Defect reporting and tracking experience with tools such as JIRA.
- Test automation experience using both 3rd-party and internally developed tools and frameworks.
- Portfolio of Development or QA projects that can be demonstrated or described.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know