See all jobs
Mar 9th, 2022
Brand Partnerships Senior Manager
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
Who You Are
You are always curious, seek to solve problems and find new ways to connect people around stories. You are a leader that can adapt to your situation and will always be there for your team. We focus on quality in our storytelling and are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets. Finally, we aim to have fun and bring the best experience for our customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced marketing professional to join our team and contribute to partnership efforts in connecting with organizations, brands, events and properties in the art, fashion, entertainment, and music industries. You will be charged with identifying those creative partnerships that help us mutually achieve our shared business goals and work back with key functions to maximize brand and business opportunities. You will craft activation plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Internally, you will be an advocate for our partners and bring your industry expertise to inform team discussions and business decisions. You will manage a team that will service these individuals, craft plans to activate the partnerships and measure results effectively. You are someone who understands how to build relationships with partners who share in our vision and will build the Kraken community in creative ways.
25% Partnership Conversations
20% Partnership Strategy
40% Campaign Management
15% Team Management
This reports to the Lead of Brand Partnerships and will manage a team with two direct reports.
- You can identify, prioritize and secure individual and brand opportunities across music, art, fashion, entertainment and pop culture.
- You can support in evaluating new and managing existing brand partnerships to meet brand objectives and key results for brand success.
- You can create compelling presentations and articulate the brand vision, story and strategy to internal and external partners.
- You approach brand partnerships with a data-driven and value-based point of view.
- You can nurture, manage and optimize day-to-day partner relationships, anticipate partner needs, manage expectations and keep internal teams informed.
- You can, along with a support team, manage a brand project to completion.
- You can support managing and tracking budgets for various brand partnership campaigns.
- You can work closely with the operations team to develop partnership timelines, trackers and activation plans.
- You can create a postmortem brand partnership campaign report along with data, research and media teams to ensure the team is optimizing partnerships based on learnings.
- You have experience working cross-functionally with Growth Marketing, Business Development, Product Leadership, Product Marketing and PRYou have experience liaising and managing agency partners.
-You have a creative approach to partnerships, anticipate trends and identify relevant opportunities across industries, brands and personalities.
- You have 6+ years of previous experience in music labels, fashion houses, professional sports, sponsorships, brand marketing, digital marketing, or agency life.
- You have worked in fast-paced environments where taking charge and collaboration isn’t thought of, it is a reflex.
- You have worked across innovative experiences to bring premium consumer facing brands to life with cultural influencers and organizations.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and resourceful.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with external contacts, team members and leadership.
#EU #US #LI-AG1 #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know