See all jobs
Mar 14th, 2022
Inside Sales Representative
Percona is experiencing an extraordinary period of growth and we are looking to continue our business growth in western and northern Europe by adding a sales representative to our outstanding team. This role is made for someone that has a successful track record in new business development within large enterprise accounts.
The primary focus of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is to sell solutions and services to the inbound leads, existing Percona customers and to prospect for new customers. As a first point of contact for Percona, the ISR is the ambassador to the organization. The ISR will work alongside an existing Field Sales Representative creating team approach that addresses all of the market opportunities within the territory; the FSR will focus on the larger enterprise opportunities however the quota is jointly held and all achieved review is jointly accredited.
Aside from quota achievement, the winning candidate will become a part of a close and collaborative global team which would include inside sales, marketing, sales engineering and colleagues from all other Percona departments and divisions.
This is a remote working opportunity and the successful applicant will be based in the UK, Ireland or the Nordics.
UK, Ireland & the Nordics.
Please note: It's extremely important to have the skills to write detailed, quality proposals, so we review your resume carefully as an example of your writing ability and attention to detail. As such, we hope that it will include specific details such as month and year for the start date and end date for each of your roles. That will also help us when we ask you about your work history.
What You Will Do
- Sell products and services within the Open-Source database marketplace
- Manage and close opportunities through accurate forecasting, account strategy, and planning
- Generate sales leads and increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with Customer Success team for new business acquisition and territory quota achievement
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Percona products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
- Impeccable English skills both verbal and written
- Track record in achievement of quotas3+ years of experience in technology sales
- Knowledge of Open-Source Software marketplace
- Experience selling into Global 2000 accounts companies
- Solution selling experiences and mindset Customer centric focus
- Naturally ambitious and loves closing new business
- Experience or interest in agile quick growth companies
- Enjoys a global team environment
What's In It For You
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Uncapped commission
- Accelerator opportunities
- Representing an expert level open-source services company
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, and PostgreSQL® in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs. Percona’s open-source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.
Our staff receives generous benefits including flexible work hours and paid time off, all your equipment for your remote office, funds for career development (external training, certifications, conferences) and the opportunity to participate in an equity incentive plan. If you love the idea of working with a high-growth tech company that is one of the best in the business and known globally as the go-to for all things in the open-source database space, let’s talk.