See all jobs
Mar 14th, 2022
Broker Channel Sales Coordinator
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for a hard-working and detail oriented person to join our team as Sales Coordinator. Sales Coordinators will be a key member of the Broker Channel Team at Sana working closely with the Broker Sales, Sales Operations, and Customer Success teams to ensure accurate files are maintained, materials are prepared and sent on time. This will give you the opportunity to work directly with both brokers nationwide and our talented team at Sana!
What you will do
- Manage direct communications with brokers daily, monitoring email inboxes for RFPs, AORs, and misc Broker Service questions.
- Maintain Brokerage & Producer records within Salesforce
- Manage Broker Firm and Producer changes as they relate to AOR changes, Broker Firm mergers & acquisitions, etc.
- Work closely with Account Executives on Pipeline management to ensure quotes are delivered timely and accurately..
- Provide backup support for delivering quotes & requesting additional quote information.
- Assist the Customer Success team with handling Brokerage & Producer appointments.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations team to review quoting and AOR processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Keeps others informed
- Planning and Organization skills, multi-taking
- Take Personal accountability
- Proven basic math /analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work independently
- Computer proficiency in Salesforce, data entry, G-Suite Applications
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!