See all jobs
Mar 16th, 2022
UX Writing Manager
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
We're looking for a talented and compassionate manager to join our UX writing leadership team. You will work on a variety of products, lead a diverse group of UX writers and define a holistic vision for UX writing at Kraken.
Throughout the history of civilization, there have been a handful of moments that changed the course of how we think about wealth and equality. The discovery of gold, the creation of paper money, mortgages, ATMs. We’re at the next of those moments right now, and there is no more exciting place to invest your creativity than directly at this intersection of technology and adventure.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a growing team of UX writers
- Collaborate with other content, design, localization, accessibility and research leads to define the content strategy for Kraken products and champion good UX writing processes
- Promote the content style guide and serve as an editor maintaining quality standards
- Nurture cohesive content design across products and platforms (desktop, mobile and apps)
- Provide constructive feedback to writers and solutions to content challenges. Break down communication silos, improve UX writing processes and promote a good work-life balance
- Senior Staff Writer or Principal experience
- 3+ years managing people and initiatives
- Experience building editorial styles and UX writing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong and diverse UX writing portfolio demonstrating a track record of success.
Location Tagging: #EU #US #APAC #LI-Remote #LI-BL1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know