Game Artist 3D
We are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around - become a part of our family, apply now!
At New Moon Production, one of our studios, we specialize in game development for both mobile and PC. We are looking for a Game Artist – 3D (all genders) to kick ass and develop awesome Games. You will be working in one of our small, but highly motivated teams to bring Goodgame branded cross platform games to the market.
- Work with artists and programmers to create 3D art and bring it into the engine.
- Create 3D environments inside Unity 3D.
- Review the creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline.
- Help establish and maintain both aesthetic quality and technical performance standards (polycount, memory, draw calls, etc.)
- Work with the art team to guide creative and engine-efficient art solutions for visual problems
- Collaborate with tools and engine teams to continually improve upon our custom workflows and technology
- Collaborate with art outsourcing studios to share technology and best practices, review, update and integrate incoming art assets into the game
- Relevant work experience in games, preferably mobile
- Experience communicating and collaborating with various cross-functional partners and collaborative
- Attention to detail for both aesthetic and technical quality
- Understanding of a number of CG disciplines (modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, and post-process fx) Set the 3D art bar with your personal work.
- Professional experience with Substance, Zbrush or Professional experience with Maya, Max, Blender or other 3D packages.
- Very good communication skills in English
- Good artistic skills (Image composition, colors, shapes)
- Good knowledge of asset optimization for mobile
- Very good practical experience in Unity 3D (bonus if the candidate has experience with mobile platforms)
- Experience in level creation inside Unity 3D
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won't ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
New Moon Production / Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.