See all jobs
Mar 22nd, 2022
An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic marketing projects. Reporting to the Lead Project Manager and working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Project Manager will help drive pivotal projects from ideation to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met, all within budget. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
In this role you will:
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects
- Ensure proper resource allocation, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in project management, marketing, and managing complex projects
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Asana, Jira and Confluence
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.