See all jobs
Mar 23rd, 2022
Channel Lead - Partnerships
Redox’s growth trajectory is accelerating through strategic relationships with world-class partners, including cloud providers, system integrators, solution resellers, and more. We work with partners with international footprints and boutique partners with valuable niche offerings. In order to maximize this opportunity we have created an exciting new position, Channel Lead - Partnerships.
This role really comes down to it's name:
- Channel - Both parties, Redox and the partner, get excited when a union can unlock new and novel value to a customer. This role requires the strategic perspective and the tactical judgment to find and nurture promising channels.
- Lead - This role is a leader. A leader in communicating vision and conviction. A leader in holding people accountable. A leader in arriving first and leaving last. Many people from both Redox and the partner will look to you as an authority on what success is and how to get there.
As Channel Lead you will:
- Manage key relationships at every level of the partner organization. You will get to know the partner organization by engaging meaningfully with their executives, sales leadership, product owners, and the marketing team.
- Be a subject matter expert to partner field teams and account managers on shared offerings. When field teams feel supported, the pipeline of partner-generated opportunities grows. We are investing in growing channels.
- Launch partnership channels to the Redox sales teams. Be creative with how to position our partners’ offerings with core Redox interoperability. Sales deck slides, solution briefs, and packaging recommendations. You get to see a partnership evolve from initial introduction to revenue-generating channel.
At Redox we hire based on our values as well as ability to execute as part of a team. How you accomplish your work is just as important as getting the work done. We're looking for people who are:
- Inspired by solving complex problems that make a difference.
- Able to rigorously and (sometimes) ruthlessly prioritize.
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn. And willing to unlearn in the face of new data.
- Respectful and inclusive, soliciting and incorporating input from others.
- Biased towards action and challenging the status quo.
To be successful in this role, your work experience should include:
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with a remote team.
- A track record of happy customers and accounts over an extended period of time.
- Examples of quality content that you created to support and expand customer engagements.
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!