See all jobs
Mar 24th, 2022
Content Writer, NFT
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Kraken is seeking a Content Writer responsible for leading our NFT efforts with informative and engaging educational content.
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of letters. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You will work closely with the Director of Content, a group of freelance writers, and peers on the Content team to write and edit educational articles for Kraken NFT.
You bring experience writing and editing long- and short-form educational content in crypto (ideally about NFTs), finance, technology, or for another dynamic, global fintech company. You have deep crypto industry and technical knowledge and can distill complex information for easy consumption. You are a process-oriented individual that can write and edit a large volume of content without any drop in quality. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are confident in navigating ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities. You have a bias towards action, never miss a deadline and make every piece sing.
- Work with the Director of Content to develop an NFT Content Strategy for Kraken.
- Write or edit all Kraken NFT articles to the highest standard while adhering to Kraken style
- Validate and improve all articles for accuracy, readability, logical progression, relevance, and comprehensiveness
- Conduct thorough research in support of writing or editing all articles
- Write and edit all NFT content using SEO best practices and keyword research
- Develop new and compelling content in furtherance of Kraken NFT goals
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in writing and editing at a reputable news organization or public-facing company in the financial services, tech or fintech space
- Extensive knowledge of crypto technology and the broader blockchain ecosystem
- Moderate-to-extensive knowledge of finance, trading & investing, and security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- High level of accountability and say-to-do ratio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable understanding of and active participation in the NFT space
Location Tagging: #US #EU #CANADA #LI-Remote #LI-AB2
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know