See all jobs
Mar 25th, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced HRIS Manager to lead the Human Resource Information Systems function of Kraken.
As an HRIS Manager, you will make recommendations and execute the HRIS technology roadmap. In collaboration with IT and other key stakeholders, this role will support upgrades and implementations across the HR suite of applications. Through collaborative and productive relationships, you will ensure that HR's technology needs are met while ensuring the integrity of HRIS data. You will use their broad experience in HR, systems, project management, and influencing skills to elevate and continuously improve our technology solutions.
- Implement and launch WD modules that include Advanced Compensation Planning, Benefits and Payroll etc
- Work with HR Operations and cross-functional partners to define business requirements and map core HR processes such as on-boarding/off-boarding, compensation, job assignments and changes, benefits enrollment, performance management, etc. to configure automated work flows within WD for seamless interoperability (e.g., Okta, Lever, Carta and other tools and business applications)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable global regulations including SOX, GDPR etc and preparing required compliance reports
- Create methods to identify gaps and assess the needs of the business and successfully roll out solutions to the business and the internal team, while keeping the user experience as the main focus
- Lead the testing and implementation of system upgrades and rollout of new features
- Responsible for requirements gathering, documentation, testing strategy and execution, communication/change management, and ensuring the highest level of adoption as new system features or functional areas are rolled out.
- Provide functional and technical expertise for Workday, and any future People technology systems, including business process configuration, report/dashboard development, integration design and configuration, and data management.
- Continually improve our use of Workday including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the organization for hyper growth
- Partner with the Enterprise Solutions team to develop and maintain strong vendor and platform relationships
- In collaboration with our KX Data Analyst, develop strong people analytics reporting within Workday including implementation and/or enhancement of people analytics tools to drive self-service, real-time data reporting
- 7+ years of experience in HRIS/HR Technology or HR Operations, with at least 4+ years focused on Workday
- Ability to be strategic and execute on new initiatives
- Dexterity and broad advanced experience with Workday and other business systems administration for the People function
- Experience creating standard People related dashboards for executives and management
- Exceptional internal customer service and communication skills
- Meticulous written and oral communication skills with great interpersonal skills
- Proven experience enhancing the user experience with Workday
- Experience with sensitive data and creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management/ownership of sensitive data
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know