See all jobs
Mar 25th, 2022
Senior HRIS Analyst
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role:
The HRIS Team, serving People Operations, will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences through projects and processes that seek to improve the employee’s lifecycle. This position will join our team during a very exciting time, as we implement Payroll and Benefits. Your role will be to drive workforce adoption, simplify people processes, and deliver people data and insights to business management. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. This is a full-time work from home position.
- Demonstrate good judgement and discretion with dealing with highly sensitive data
- Serves as functional technical support for people operation projects; assists in gathering requirements, writing business process procedures and working on system integrations
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to ﬁnd creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Architect application iterations; collect requirements, configure systems in sandbox, test and deploy
- Develop reporting, dashboards and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for management utilising HCM data, performance management and employee surveys
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from users
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements and problem-solving with business stakeholders
- Minimum of two (2) years of in-depth, hands-on Workday support, design, and/or implementation experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years of HR analytics including building custom reports and calculated fields
- Experience with Workday Time and Absence & Core HCM modules
- Experience in High-growth international organization across multiple geographies preferred
- Excellent understanding of HR policies and processes and awareness of legislative requirements (including Data Privacy Regulations)
- Minimum of one (1) year of Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring organizational and great time-management skills
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know