See all jobs
Mar 25th, 2022
Partner Success Manager - France
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join its Global Partner Organization, to be based in France. The Partner Success Manager is responsible for the creation and delivery of partner support, enablement & development activities, with a particular focus on System Integrator (SI) & consulting partners, throughout every stage of the customer journey.
They will be responsible for providing training to our partners, ultimately leading to certification, as well as enabling internal teams on how we as a company, and as a product, operate within the partner and technology ecosystem. They will act as a subject matter expert liaison between partner individuals (Consultants, ‘Partners’, executives etc.) and internal stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Identify content requirements and create high-quality, multi-channel enablement content, such as presentations, demo videos, samples projects, architecture diagrams, documentation etc.
- Ensure existing content is relevant - up to date, organised, and accessible through internal and external systems.
- Deliver enablement activities to our partners, with a particular focus on SI & consulting partners, such as demos, workshops, training, ad-hoc QA, and general support.
- Work with and support SI & consulting partners to develop joint horizontal & vertical solutions.
- Maintain alignment with members of other departments and teams within the Global Partner Organization in order to deliver seamless partner enablement.
- Disseminate key information internally on our partner ecosystem and teach teams how to effectively work with partners.
- Support the creation and execution of partner enablement plans in conjunction with Partner/Alliance Managers & GTM Partner Leaders.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5 years working within a Systems Integrator(s) or consulting services company with a focus on data & analytics.
- 7-10 years of experience in a relevant industry/role, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- Validated results in prior roles.
- Command of technology ecosystem; cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud), leading technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Alation, Tableau) databases and big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Streaming).
- The ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Passion for operating in the technology ecosystem, engaging and supporting large organizations in the data science & AI domain.
- Hands-on approach to delivering enablement and support.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts & IT.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value and drive performance with partners and within Dataiku.
- Well organized; handle multiple relationships & assignments simultaneously
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com