See all jobs
Mar 25th, 2022
Human Resources Business Partner
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A little about the role:
Are you looking for a disruptive, inspiring, mission-driven organization where you can make an impact? Do you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you can grow and learn?? The Devoted People team is looking for an experienced, results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. As a trusted HR Business Partner at Devoted, you will have the opportunity to feel the impact you make on the business. You will work closely with HR and divisional leadership to execute HR strategies, programs and processes that drive engagement and performance excellence. The HR Business Partner will support employees, management, and leadership within assigned business units. There is the potential, over time, for these groups to experience rapid growth, so we are looking for a highly agile thought leader who is comfortable working with different areas of our rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities will include….
- Representing HR to assigned departments as the primary contact for all Employee Relations issues
- Proactively coaching and counseling people managers for all policy related issues
- Responding to HR policy and process questions while providing dispute/conflict resolution and mediation skills, as necessary
- Partnering with Recruiting and Finance, providing HR insight in relation to people team policies and procedures
- Building upon existing performance programs in designing and implementing new programs in support of performance excellence
Attributes to success:
- Demonstrated leadership building and implementing programs in one or more functional areas of the HR discipline-- which may include recruiting, employee relations, performance management, benefits, compensation, training and organizational development—preferably in the technology or professional services industry during a period of rapid growth.
- Ability to provide credible HR guidance to and influence management at all levels, including Senior Leadership.
- Exceptional communication skills, including group presentation and relationship development skills.
- Professional, confident manner and poised and articulate demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of personality types and all job levels.
- Demonstrated history of exemplary ethics and integrity, including ability to handle and maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Active commitment to the identification and appropriate resolution of all business issues, whether they are rooted in business problems or are pure compliance concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for projects.
- Ability to exercise discretion related to sensitive employee matters.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Approximately 3-5 years or more of experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within Human Resources.
- Experience supporting a non-exempt workforce and/or call-center environment is required.
- Experience using Workday is a plus.
#LI - AS1
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you! If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.