See all jobs
Mar 28th, 2022
Sales Strategy & Operations Contracting Manager
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
How do you scale a company while maintaining a tight operation and delighting members with best-in-class service and clinical outcomes? Come find out. At Devoted Health, we are thinking about Sales differently. We think about our Sales team as an extension of our core member experience and are looking for opportunities to differentiate from the very first interaction a potential member has with our company.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing operations, strategy, and performance for all agencies and agents that are currently or looking to be affiliated with Devoted Health. As a key member of our sales strategy and operations team, the manager will play a crucial role in managing the operations of contracting, onboarding, and certification of all affiliated entities, evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion. The success of our sales operations team will be a fundamental differentiator in our ability to meet key company growth goals over the next decade.
The ideal leader will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and will have a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality. Your operational skills will be key in ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of our current operations and will be a key partner in the growth of this business area. You should be ready to leverage data and quick problem solving to make effective decisions. Additionally, you should be comfortable taking ownership of your piece of the business and have a desire to learn and take on more responsibility as you and your role evolves with Devoted.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute thoughtful, analytically-backed strategies and optimization initiatives to deliver growth goals
- Provide actionable insight to the managing and upkeep of all sales contracted agencies and agents across all markets.
- Will be responsible for all channel oversight and monitoring efforts.
- Cross-Functional collaboration with departments as needed to identify opportunities for development
- Build and manage key business intelligence dashboards to evaluate important KPI’s and metrics on contracting, onboarding and certification workflows
- Aligning needs and deliverables across all levels of the organization and managing timely delivery of projects and assets related to goals and budget
- Exercise discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Attributes to success:
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous process improvements
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and strong ability to problem solve
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
- Perform any other job related duties as requested
- Have a passion to build an organization
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years in operational, project management-type, or managing contracts for agents/agencies in a healthcare setting
- Fast learner, can pick up new content/industries quickly in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and team player who can cross functionally partner with different parts of the organization to define goals, launch, and optimize initiatives that drive a smooth process.
- Track record of success achieving measurable results
- SQL Knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to develop detailed work plans to ensure project success.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and communication skills
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you! If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.