Lead Full Stack Developer - SCAYLE
We are currently looking for a skilled & passionate Lead Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) to become part of and direct our Tech & Product unit of SCAYLE.
SCAYLE is the B2B division of ABOUT YOU and enables brands and retailers to build up an international D2C business with three service components: commerce technology, online marketing, and commerce operations. Leading brands like Marc O’Polo, Depot, The Founded, or Tom Tailor are already SCAYLE customers. Furthermore we are the partner of thriving new ventures like WhyNot or 6PM. By now, the SCAYLE Commerce Engine powers 100 online shops in 26 European countries. As our Lead Full Stack Developer, you will direct a team of 5 to 7 developers in collaboration with the product manager. With your deep understanding of building digital products and software development, you will constantly optimize our complex applications in consideration of all requirements and stakeholders.
Would that be something for you? Then apply now as Lead Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)!
What you will do
- Build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with our Tech Lead and the Product Lead as well as the product manager
- Draft architectural decisions and ensure reliable and state-of-the-art products
- Lead a world-class team of engineers and collaborate with product managers, QA’s, and collaborate with designers to ship new components and features
- Work within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Work in an agile & international team with flat hierarchies and very short decision-making process
Who you are
- You are proficient in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
- You have a very good technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are used to working in an English-speaking environment
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times (10 AM - 16 PM German Time Zone as core working-time)
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Free choice of hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux) also for private usage
- State-of-the-art tech stack running on AWS
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
- Company flats (subject to availability)
- Agile work environment (MOVE) and cross-functional teams
- Free access to Germany’s greatest developer conference code.talks
- Company pension scheme
- Free access to online learning platforms like Laracast, Egghead and A Cloud Guru
- Help in relocation and VISA process
YOU ARE THE CORE OF ABOUT YOU.
We take responsibility for creating an inclusive and exceptional environment where all genders, nationalities and ethnicities feel welcomed and accepted exactly as they are. We believe that a diverse workforce essentially contributes to the ABOUT YOU culture. In order to maintain talent and diversity, we emphasize the care for physical health, mental health and overall well-being. Our values and work ethics essentially contribute to our brand mission: empower acceptance and shape an inclusive, fair and circular fashion culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. :)