See all jobs
Mar 29th, 2022
Product Manager - Growth & Marketing
At GOAT Group, the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working alongside product designers, engineers and business stakeholders, Product Managers conceptualize and execute on groundbreaking experiences that help our global community discover the greatest products from the past, present and future.
Working across GOAT and Flight Club brands, the Product Manager, Marketing will be responsible for leading a high impact product roadmap that supports growth, brand awareness and loyalty and empowers our Marketing team to remain at the forefront of innovation.
In this role you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the GOAT and Flight Club customers and unique brand positioning
- Lead the product ideation, roadmapping and execution of customer acquisition and retention initiatives, supporting functions such as Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM and SEO
- Collaborate closely with key Marketing stakeholders to understand business and team needs, providing innovative and thoughtful solutions
- Lead a cross-functional pod of engineering, product design and QA to delivery roadmap items that create the best possible experiences for our customers
- Work closely with Analytics and Data Science to define, monitor and analyze metrics for new and existing features and products, identifying trends and looking for areas of optimization
- Own new feature and/or product roll outs from end-to-end, working collaboratively to ensure a first class customer experience across all touch points
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in product management, with a track record in owning Marketing related features or products from end-to-end: concept through to iteration
- Direct experience or deep understanding of the e-commerce or style space
- Dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience
- A strategic product thinker with the ability to examine the wider market, changing business needs and data in order to validate and prioritize ideas
- Open minded, a willingness to think outside the box to generate creative solutions
- An ability to think both analytically and empathetically about the needs of the customer and business
- Proven success motivating individuals and teams across an organization to come together and get things done
- An active listener, with the ability to create good rapport with all departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.