See all jobs
Mar 29th, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then there is no better time to join.
Our Recruiting team is expanding rapidly to support our scaling efforts across the globe. Help us continue to define and lead the industry!
- Partner with Hiring Managers and teams to design and execute effective hiring strategies
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies against prioritised requisitions
- Produce world-class talent pipelines with a meaningful emphasis on diversity across all hiring channels
- Nurture talent pools to build lasting relationships
- Provide an enviable candidate experience through attentive management and communication.
- Drive the recruitment process from end to end, removing blockers and driving for just in time hires
- Champion the Kraken culture, ensuring candidates are aligned to our mission and values
- Maintain data integrity and standards across tools and systems
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring infrastructure
- Recruitment experience from a reputable, fast-growing technology/product business against ruthless competition
- Sound appreciation for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative and inquisitive when considering modern tactics
- Highly organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Influential written and verbal communication
- Compelling business partnership and stakeholder management skills
- Sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of challenges
- Passion or growing intrigue for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto preferred
Location Tagging: #US #EU #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know