See all jobs
Mar 31st, 2022
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a fast-paced multi-project environment. You should be a talented and experienced business systems analyst with a strong background in selecting, implementing, and maintaining leading financial SaaS applications. As a Financial Business Systems Analyst within the Enterprise Solutions team, you will have a variety of responsibilities, such as advising on our long-term roadmap to ensure scalable and innovative solutions, and “keeping the lights on” by configuring and maintaining existing applications and automations.
- Partner closely with the finance organization to turn short- and long-term business needs into high quality, scalable, secure solutions to enable Kraken’s dynamic growth in a strategic manner
- Drive system vision, strategy, design and implementation in partnership with the finance organization
- Prioritize and contribute to our team’s roadmap and long-range planning, working closely with management and business partners
- Gather requirements for, implement, test and deploy system enhancement projects by working directly with users
- Mentor fellow team members on tools, finance processes, SDLC, and IT best practices
- Work in our best-of-breed finance applications infrastructure, including NetSuite, Blackline, Zendesk, SAP, and other market leading SaaS application providers
- Proven track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported enterprise class financial systems - including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Deep understanding of underlying finance processes; you can anticipate what our business partners need to do, and can identify how our systems will help them do it
- Demonstrable ability to autonomously manage and lead small to medium projects
- A collaborative attitude to contribute to larger projects with guidance from our program management partners
- Solid understanding of current market trends in SaaS financial applications from process, vendor and end user perspective
- Advanced knowledge of overall finance business processes, with in-depth knowledge of Order-to-Cash processes preferred
- Excellent understanding of IT processes, including SDLC and change management
- High level of intellectual curiosity to understand current state, identify issues and provide solutions, while advising on potential positive and negative implications of decisions
- At least four years NetSuite experience (or equivalent SaaS ERP application)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies and working collaboratively with a scrum team
- Experience with SOX compliance processes a plus
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know