See all jobs
Mar 31st, 2022
Senior Global Talent Sourcer
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We are excited to be rapidly scaling our team and are looking for exceptional Sourcers to join Kraken's meaningful mission. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact, inspired by solving challenges and wants to be a part of a company that is changing the world, we'd like to talk with you.
We’re seeking Sourcers who are motivated, curious and inquisitive. You will advocate our employer brand and build pipelines of exceptional talent to help us reach the next phase of hyper-growth. We're a globally distributed and diverse team who are trailblazing new standards whilst hiring the greatest talent on earth.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to design and execute effective hiring strategies
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies
- Perform research and identify where the target talent exists, capturing and sharing learnings with the team
- Brainstorm with the broader sourcing team in leveraging best practices across research techniques, boolean searches, tools, networking and other sourcing methods
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting challenges and incredible culture at Kraken
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow across a variety of disciplines
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, events, etc.)
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Be an ambassador to Kraken, sharing our values and drive brand awareness in the market
- Participate in research projects and other initiatives which improve the infrastructure of hiring
- Sourcing experience from a reputable, fast-growing technology/product business
- Proven experience with identifying and engaging hard-to-find candidates against ruthless competition
- A master of your craft who continuously strives to improve at the cutting edge of sourcing and engagement
- Strong expertise in basic and advanced sourcing techniques
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box to uncover hidden talent
- Influential written and verbal communication, including the ability to craft, test and iterate on outreach to improve response rates
- Organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Comfortable working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment where things can change quickly
- Passion or growing intrigue for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto preferred
Location Tagging: #US #EU #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know