See all jobs
Mar 31st, 2022
Talent Acquisition Manager
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
We are now hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to build a world-class technical recruiting team targeting exceptional talent to join our diverse and forward-thinking company. The Talent Acquisition Manager will establish a best-in-class candidate experience while proactively addressing the challenges of a rapidly scaling, remote company. You'll build and lead a high-performing team with exceptional standards. As this role does not carry a hiring target, you will be expected to motivate, lead and multiply the output of your team with best-in-class strategies, tactics and coaching. We value data driven decisions, thorough organization and true business partnerships with stakeholders.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager you will…
- Lead, coach, and develop a globally distributed technical recruiting to scale Kraken Engineering
- Provide expert partnership, structure and training to Hiring Managers and interviewing teams on best in class hiring processes
- Participate in strategic planning and forecasting with stakeholders to map future hiring needs to staffing plans
- Prioritize, sequence and execute capacity and resources on a quarterly basis to achieve just in time hiring at scale
- Participate in building and upgrading the hiring machine through participation in projects and initiatives
- Leverage data to make compelling arguments which drive decisions across your team and business area
- Drive awareness of our employer value proposition across hiring channels, championing our culture to attract superb talent
- Uphold the standards of the recruitment function and suggest innovative ways for improvement
- Create channels to maximize collaboration and inclusivity of your team
Talent Acquisition Manager candidates should possess…
- Substantial recruitment experience from a reputable fast-growing technology/product business against ruthless competition
- Impactful experience as a manager and leader of high performing, accomplished recruitment teams
- Deep appreciation and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative, curious and innovative when considering modern tactics
- Highly organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Influential written and verbal communication
- Compelling business partnership and stakeholder management skills
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
- Passion or growing intrigue for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto preferred
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know