Frontend/VueJs Software Engineer at BRG
Oct 27 2020
We are looking for a software engineer to join our growing team, helping build our web-based analytics platform: BRG DRIVETM. The web is an ever-changing landscape, we’re looking for someone with experience building a modern single page application, but we have no specific tech stack or years-of-experience requirements though our preference is indicated in bold.
- Self-starter who digs in to find solutions, not just identifies problems. Enjoy working fast, breaking and fixing things, and implementing your own ideas to bring client services to the modern web.
- A desire to work remotely while traveling occasionally for team gatherings, client-specific work and “devcations” where product development takes place.
- Hold an ESTA eligible passport to enable travel with short notice
- Authorized to work in the US
- Experience enhancing and working with a full-stack web application
- Knowledge of one or more frameworks for the frontend (ex. VueJs, React, Angular)
- ~1-2 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Knowledge of one or more frameworks for the backend (ex. Django, Flask, Laravel, Ruby On Rails, Express, Spring)
- Familiarity with SQL databases and designing application table structures
- Basic version control (ex. Git), networking, and cloud experience related to application deployment
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and implementations
- Knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Experience integrating 3rd party software into an existing stack
In this role your programming skills will be challenged by potentially any industry and many different issues that causes problems for our clients. You will work with our team of data scientists, subject matter experts, and other experienced coders to develop digital solutions for clients across the world by taking what they have learned or conceptualized and coding it into an implementable reality. While we solve these problems, we dev together, we play together, and we support you to find the time for your family, non-work fun, and your passion – whatever it may be.
With us you will
- Architect solutions that help solve the most pressing issues for companies across the globe implementing elegant and well-documented code.
- Make our platform, BRG DRIVETM an increasingly more competitive and compelling solution by championing and implementing new ideas and features.
- Provide an active, creative and knowledgeable voice during project roadmap and strategy brainstorming discussions.
- Create new features by designing and implementing proof of concepts and coordinating the final implementations.
- Make sure our code is clean and elegant by collaborating with the team during code review to maintain standards and code base knowledge.
- Dev your passion into reality. GAT believes in giving you time to chase after something that interests you even if it doesn’t make a direct or immediate impact to our work as we believe it provides innovation and inspiration into all that we do.
- Learn far more than you knew before you started working with the team and share those insights with the team.
- Be a committed team player who works well with various stakeholders to ensure the best outcome.
- Flexible and creative enough to accept that client needs can be very different, and they change. You thrive – not cringe—at this reality and enjoy finding a way to work in the confines and the requirements of such a technical solution.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills including the ability to talk to non-dev people and explain what you are doing and why you do it the way you do.
- Have a passion for learning new things and pushing the envelope.
- Taking pride in own work and demonstrating attention to detail.
What is on the table
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working as part of a remote and dynamic DevOps team
- Several “devcations” a year (pandemic permitting), held in different cities around the world, where you assemble with the DevOps team (and others depending on the need) to scope new features, and enhancements that build the revenue potential and scalability of BRG DRIVETM
- Custom remote working travel kit to allow a flexible lifestyle
- Yearly training and certification budget
UI / Front End Developer
Aug 18 2020
Mapleton Hill Media is seeking a UI / Front-End Developer to join our team. Mapleton Hill developers work on a variety of projects throughout the year exposing them to new technologies. You'll be working in small teams, with ownership over projects, to deliver high quality results for our clients. For this position we're looking for experienced developers who, while primarily coding, can lead software teams and mentor younger developers.
Skills & Requirements
What it's like to work at Mapleton Hill
- You'll be working on development teams of 2 - 6 developers
- You'll be working in an Agile Scrum environment
- You'll typically be working on one project at a time
- You'll be communicating directly with clients
- You'll be writing code, unit testing, and doing peer code reviews
- You'll be working on projects that typically last between 3 - 9 months
- HTML / CSS / SASS (Responsive Development)
- Passion for pixel perfect code
- Solid understanding of browser and mobile UI behavior
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks
Bonus points if you know or have used
- React,React Native, Vue, or Angular
- ASP.NET / C# / MVC
- Azure Cloud
- Xamarin or Native Mobile App Development
Sr. React Engineer for Digital Consumer Products
Aug 15 2020
We are seeking a full-time Senior React engineer with experience building high-traffic and production-ready web applications. This is a high visibility product team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience in the hospitality industry, designing and building the next generation client architecture that currently serves 80MM monthly visitors.
Job is fully remote (must be in US based timezones)
- Be responsible for maintaining and expanding the feature set and component library
- Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them
- Work alongside an incredible team of designers, strategists and engineers and solve difficult problems
- Learn from skilled veterans on building software and get guidance on your career growth
- Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in LA and Poland
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace
- Interface with creative, business, and engineers alike
- Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
- Attention to details and striving for perfection
- Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication
- 4+ years of professional experience as a senior software developer or senior web developer
- 4+ years designing, developing, and scaling modern web applications
- Strong ability for reasoning with complex async code, deep understanding of the JS event loop
- Expertise in using Developer Tools for debugging, live editing, perf evaluation, JS profiling, etc
- Solid understanding of both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Understanding of code chunking strategies
- Writing unit tests with tools such as Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, or Jest as well as UI component unit tests using Enzyme, or similar
- Well-versed in distributed version control systems and patterns such as Git, GitHub, Git Flow
- Proven record of creating commercial quality software,
- Proven record of being team player and performing peer code reviews
- Ability to ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Familiarity / experience with Next.js, GraphQL/Apollo, Redux, Relay Modern, Storybook.js,
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager / Cloud
- Familiarity / experience of headless web architectures (CMS)
- Experience building Progressive Web Apps
Angular Senior developer eHealth
Apr 08 2020
MedRecord is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives in their daily health care activities. We work with a purpose! We are a technology company inspiring people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through different experiences with digital things and proven advice that encourage people to get rid of unhealthy behavior.
We are looking for senior-level front end Angular engineers to join team. Our team is responsible for delivering software solutions to support our customers and partners. You will participate in the full Agile development cycle, from working with designers and product managers to determine requirements and creating tickets, to developing features and fixing bugs, writing unit tests and delivering builds. It is expected that the senior will extend our frontend stack we have right now with lots of Angular, Storybooks for components and fixed tiny components. You will also learn from us and share your knowledge to make us better too.
We all care about what we do. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, your code and decisions will be visible and will influence our users.
Mar 29 2020
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Redux
- Experience with Recompose
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience building beautiful, pixel perfect web apps from design mock to complete implementation
- Experience with browser and platform interoperability (responsive vs. desktop)
- Experience building embeddable web app widgets
- Experience building email compatible mark-up
- Experience with WebSockets or similar technology
- Experience writing concise and well structured OOP code.
- A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity.