Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer
Dec 01 2020
Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full-Stack PHP (Symfony) Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up looking to disrupt a growing niche segment of the insurance distribution industry in the US. Long-term, they plan to evolve into a B2B marketplace.
The pay rate for this role is from $30 - $55 USD per hour, depending on experience and capability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client has an existing web application built on Symfony. It is an insurance agency management system that is being significantly extended over the coming year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Adding new features to the web app
- Designing their API
- Integrating with 3rd parties
- Writing automated tests (unit tests, functional tests, and static analysis)
- Documenting the application in their READMEs and wiki (Tettra)
- Helping with DevOps and the deployment pipeline that uses Github Actions (if you have this background)
Some of the general traits they're looking for:
- You can take ownership of a task or project and push it forward to completion
- You are comfortable working remotely and know how to stay organized and ask for what you need
- You know how to strike the right balance between speed and quality
They use Clubhouse.io for task tracking and collaboration and PHPUnit, PHPspec, and Jasmine for testing.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You working with a development team consists of 3 developers in Wales, 1 developer in Austin, Texas, 1 developer in Brazil, and a Product Owner in Hungary. There is an existing daily meeting at 11:00 am America/New York (-05:00) EST.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
Up to 6 months, possibly longer if things go well.
The client is open to working with candidates who can work part-time to start and then transition to full time within a month.
- PHP (Must have)
- Spoken English (Must have)
- Written English (Must have)
- Git (Must have)
- HTML (Must have)
- CSS (Must have)
- SQL (Must have)
- Symfony (Strongly preferred)
- PostgreSQL (Strongly preferred)
- Automated Testing (Strongly preferred)
- AWS (Nice to have)
- Docker (Nice to have)
- Kubernetes (Nice to have)
- Terraform (Nice to have)
Nov 01 2020
as of now | full time | unlimited contract
YOUR MISSION AS A FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (F/M/D) AT LILLYDOO
Together with your 18 team-mates you will further develop our own LILLYDOO eCommerce platform and service architecture in the backend as well as in the frontend. As a part of our development team you will be in close contact with other departments such as marketing or project management. In addition, we are happy to offer you an environment in which you can bring in and implement your ideas. Join us to face these exciting challenges at LILLYDOO!
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- At least 4 years professional experience in web development. You have experience in both frontend and backend (and may have specialized in one of them)
- a high demand on the quality of your work
- Experience in the use of automated test procedures
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
- Experience with an e-commerce platform
YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THESE TERMS
#DRY #KISS #SOLID #php #symfony #vuejs
HOW WE WORK
- Agile SCRUM Teams working with Product Owners & Agile Process Managers
- Independent Teams with their own Domains, Responsibilities & Roadmap
WHAT WE OFFER
30 Days of Holiday, Mobile Working, flexible working hours
Team Events, Collective Monday Breakfast, Fruit Baskets, Big Variety of Drinks, HelloFreshGo Vending Machine
Free Diaper Subscription for parents, Optional Givve Credit Card or Fitness First Membership (after probational period), Corporate Benefits Account, Babble Account, Company Pension (20% Employer Contribution), Relocation assistance and Visa Support
THAT DISTINGUISHES US
„Within the dev team you can find a second family, everyone is eager to help out and support one another wherever they can. We value quality over quantity, share our knowledge with each other and let the best ideas win”
Alex from the Development team
YOUR CONTACT AT LILLYDOO
Pia | Senior Talent Acquisition Expert | email@example.com
Senior PHP Full Stack Developer
Oct 03 2020
We are looking for an experienced, senior, PHP Full Stack Developer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. Experience in Symfony & Microservices is also required. This is a remote position, 40 hours a week.
Skills & Requirements
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development
- Skills in Full Stack Development
- Strong skills in PHP
- Experienced in Symfony
- Experienced in Microservices
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills
Freelance Full-Stack Developer Remote Job Romania
Jun 25 2020
Our client develops digital web and mobile solutions to help people manage their careers in a changing world. Career guidance, career management, recruitment, we integrate artificial intelligence to help people focus on their core business.
Created in 2018, our client already has about thirty clients and 2 offices (Lisbon and Paris).
We are looking for a Freelance Full-Stack Developer to join a growing technical team with great challenges :
- You will be in charge of imagining and developing innovative back and frontend tools. In direct relation with the CTO and the development team, you will be involved in extremely varied projects where you will be able to be completely autonomous
- You will benefit from a great deal of autonomy and your initiative will be encouraged
- You will be able to participate in the development of a SaaS product with high added value in the rapidly growing field of human resources at national and international level
- You will have a strong, concrete and immediate impact on our activity and will complete complete complete projects, even in short times
- You will be at the heart of our client’s product development, with regular customer feedback and working with agile methods
Technical stack :
- PHP (Good mastery expected)
- Framework MVC Symfony (2.8 / 3.4) (Good mastery expected)
- CSS / HTML
- BONUS : Automation tools such as Sass & Less / Node.js
Competencies: Freelance Full-Stack Developer
- Know programming concepts
- Analyze a need and model a computer application
- Understand project constraints (deadlines, expectations)
- Solve problems (origin, patches, putting patches online)
- Be creative and imaginative to find new solutions and innovate
- Have a good general computer literacy
- Agile methods
- Fluency in English (professional)
- Good knowledge of testing tools and methodology: code, responsive features, rendering on different engines (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, Opera…)
- API (REST)
- Manage versions (git)
- UX sensitivity and knowledge of Design Patterns
- Provide customer support
Soft Skills :
- Creativity, sense of innovation
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Analysis and synthesis capacity
- Team spirit / sense of community
- Project Management
As far as R&D is concerned, you will have the opportunity to be a real player in our client’s innovation, whether on subjects already considered internally (i.e. data, machine learning, bots, etc.) or on cases on which you will be able to make proposals, you will have the opportunity to be a real player in the innovation carried out by our client.
Our client is a profitable company, with a recognized product on the HR Tech market and many customers thanks to its SaaS solutions
Senior backend PHP developer
Mar 12 2020
This is remote position, with some time in Vilnius to meet and greet team here. Countering disinformation… by code
We’re looking forSenior Backend PHP developer to join our tech team which is fully committed to high-quality and long-term success of our product. At Debunk EU, we are building a platform which allows media, stratcom’s, think tanks and academic institutions to timely and efficiently counter well-coordinated and financed disinformation efforts worldwide.
Disinformation is a global phenomenon which is characterized as a “false information spread in order to deceive people”. During the recent years, it has been used to polarize society and even influence political processes through the spread of harmful messages on media websites and social media platforms.
We are calling you to accept the challenge and join the efforts in building a more resilient society and helping to create a trustworthy media landscape!
What you will do
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code;
- Be involved in creating APIs & integrating third-party ones;
- Be responsible for maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions;
- Be responsible for developing new platform features;
- Be involved in adapting ML/AI technologies & improving current platform infrastructure.
- Symfony 3.4;
- VueJS 2.5;
- MySQL 5.7;
- ElasticSearch 5.6;
- Python 3 & Laravel 5.5 are also used in some services.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Full responsibility/ownership of the code and product development;
- Timely delivery.
- Experience with Symfony;
- Experience with AI/ML algorithms;
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Leading a team of developers.
What we offer
- Challenging and groundbreaking projects that disrupt the market and have the potential of shaping the world;
- No strict hierarchy - we are always glad to hear your insights, suggestions for change and make sure to make them come to life;
- No stress for mistakes - only through experiments and brainstorming we enabled ourselves to go beyond the borders;
- Need to better concentrate and work from home? No worries, do it!
- Growth with us - once you’re ready, there’s nothing holding you back from becoming our CTO;
- Support whenever you need it - be it the counselling from our senior staff or any learning opportunities that you deem necessary;
- A great team which, when not thinking about changing the world, is always up for a beer, a board game night or… you name it!
- Cappuccino, flat white or black coffee in the morning and some foosball in the afternoon;
- An office in the city center;